NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.1. Eligibility: Grabie 2022 Holiday Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and who are 18 as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law (the “Entrants”). Do not enter this Giveaway if you are not located in the USA at the time of entry.
Employees of Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Dream Chasing Technology, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 15, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00) and ending December 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00) All online entries must be received by December 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00). Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Giveaway.
4. How to Enter:
Entrants who purchase on Sponsor’s online store grabie.cc will receive one (1) entry for each $1.00 of merchandise purchased (excluding tax and shipping) in the Grabie online store (each, an “Online Store Entry”). All online entries must be received by December 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00).
Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of an entry. Internet entries must be made by the Entrant only at the Website. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Giveaway. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited, and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void.
ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IT IS FRAUDULENT TO PURCHASE ITEMS TO OBTAIN ENTRIES WITH THE INTENT TO RETURN THESE ITEMS AFTER THE PROMOTION. IF THE SPONSOR IDENTIFIES OR SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN THIS OR ANY OTHER FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM ANY FURTHER GIVEAWAY OR PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY THE SPONSOR.”b. Enter by Mail:
To enter without making an Grabie purchase, print your name, address, phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Grabie Holiday Giveaway,” c/o Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. 712 Bancroft Rd, #925, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. You will receive ten (10) entries into the Giveaway. Limit: Ten (10) entries per mail-in request. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by December 8, 2022 and received by December 15, 2022. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
In addition, Entrants are not permitted to use any 3rd party organization to assist with the entry process in any way (as determined by the ADMINISTRATOR). Each Envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
Limit: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
BONUS ENTRIES: Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce Bonus Entries on www.grabie.cc and/or on its social media pages, opportunities to earn additional entries (“5X’) entries (“10X”) entries or (“20X”) entries (“Bonus Entry Periods”).
The timing for an Entry Multiplier offer will be determined solely by the Sponsor. Mail-in entries received that comply with all the above requirements will receive the same multiplier. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a Bonus Period and be received within 5 days of each Period’s deadline. In the event a postmark date falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day.
All required information must be provided to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for: late, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, garbled, undelivered, misdirected, postage-due entries or mail. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, you consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address and other information for the purpose of administering this Giveaway and for other purposes as set forth below.
The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dream Chasing Technology, Inc.. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Dream Chasing Technology, Inc..
5. Prizes: Winners will receive $200 e-gift card per month for 12 months, a total value of $2400. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6.Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Fraud Alert - If you are selected as a potential winner of “Grabie Holiday Giveaway”, you will be contacted by Grabie via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Never provide any credit card, bank information or a payment of any kind as a condition of a prize award. Winners are never contacted through social media.
8. Release & Publicity: By receipt of the prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS (CALIFORNIA): Entrant acknowledges that there is a possibilitythat, subsequent to their involvement with the Giveaway and adherence to these Official Rules may discover or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known to them at that time mayhave materially affected their decision to enter this Giveaway. Entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, they are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unsuspected claims. Entrants acknowledge that they have read these official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would materially affect his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Dream Chasing Technology, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Dream Chasing Technology, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.10. Terms: Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dream Chasing Technology, Inc.. Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Dream Chasing Technology, Inc.. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS AND ADVERTISING, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE, WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY GIVEAWAY OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. EACH WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE. FURTHER, THE RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR RE-ROUTING RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
The Releasees (as defined above) are not responsible or liable for any of the following: (a) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, or illegible entries, e-mail, mail, Giveaway-related correspondence or postage-due mail; (b) any technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the mailing or transmission of notification or correspondence, the processing of entries, the announcement of any prize or in any Giveaway related materials; (c) technical failures of any kind; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention; (e) human error; (f) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; (g) viruses or mechanical malfunctions; (h) errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Giveaway related advertisements or other materials; or (i) lost or unavailable network connections. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of filtering or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account. Sponsor is not responsible, and may disqualify entrant, if his or her e-mail address, telephone, or other contact information does not work or if it is changed. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Giveaway, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: The winner list will be announced at www.grabie.cc on or about December 20, 2022 or after the winner has been verified.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. 712 Bancroft Rd, #925, Walnut Creek, CA 94598.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Giveaway and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
© 2022 Dream Chasing Technology, Inc. All Rights Reserved.