Grabie® shop showcases scrapbooking materials including stickers & washi tapes, notebook journals, scrapbooking papers & more. When speaking of scrapbooking, How would certainly you define scrapbooking? Scrapbooking is a method of preserving, presenting and arranging personal and family event in the form of an album or journal. Scrapbook albums are often decorated and frequently contain extensive journal stickers or washi tapes.
Scrapbooking Stickers & Washi Tape Tips
Stickers can come in many different shapes and sizes and also vary widely in color and design. They are typically adhered to items such as lunchboxes, paper, notebooks, walls, windows and so on. Scrapbooking craft lovers usually use stickers for embellishing scrapbooking pages.
Washi tape is a multipurpose type of masking tape you can use in your journals, artworks, cards and more. It’s the perfect material to decorate your paper, make borders or use directly as masking tape.
- Stickers & Washi Tapes for journaling – You can integrate it into your layouts by creating patterns and texture
- Stickers & Washi Tapes for gift wrapping – Adding a splash of colour to your gift wrapping can be a great detail.
- Stickers & Washi Tapes for painting – A lot of artists use washi tape to get clean edges on their pieces.
- Stickers & Washi Tapes for walls – Using stickers or washi tape to hang pictures on your walls or bedroom door
- Stickers & Washi Tapes for envelopes – Bringing a whole new level to envelope design and customization.